6 - 8 servings
How to cook Fettuccine with Seafood and Tomatoes
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound scallops cleaned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 pound fettuccine, freshly cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add scallops, tomatoes, basil, garlic. Cook until scallops are opaque.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pasta in serving bowl. Pour sauce over and toss.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve the Fettuccine with Seafood and Tomatoes immediately.
The Fettuccine with Seafood and Tomatoes recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fettuccine with Seafood and Tomatoes serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Fettuccine with Seafood and Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pasta