How to cook Filipino Crabs (Alimango) with Miswa
- 4 boiled mud crabs (alimango)
- 2 cups sliced patola (gourd)
- 1 cup miswa noddles*
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shell the crabs and extract the meat.
- Pound the shell. Stir in a bowl with water. Strain and save the stock.
- Saute onion, then add the crabs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for a while, then add the stock. When boiling, drop the patola.
- Lastly, add the miswa noodles. Cook until done.
The Filipino Crabs (Alimango) with Miswa recipe easy to prepare and so good!
noodles are Philippine wheat noodles which are famed for their slenderness and delicacy. These noodles appear in a wide range of dishes, and they may be fried, boiled, or stewed, depending on the taste of the cook and the food involved.
This recipe for Filipino Crabs (Alimango) with Miswa serves/makes: 4
The Filipino Crabs (Alimango) with Miswa recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pasta