4 - 6
How to cook Filipino Fish-Tomato Omelet
- 1 whole milkfish (bangus) or pampano, about 1 1/2 - 2 pounds
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- 4 to 6 eggs, well beaten
- Clean, wash and dry fish. Brown fish on both sides, then separate the flesh from bones. Chop the flesh and set aside in a plate. Discards the bones.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes. Add the fish, then season with salt to taste. Set aside this mixture.
- Melt the butter in a pan, then pour the beaten eggs. When eggs is lightly cooked, fold in the fish mixture within the eggs. Fry both sides of the eggs, then serve.
The Filipino Fish-Tomato Omelet recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Filipino Fish-Tomato Omelet serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Filipino Fish-Tomato Omelet recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Milkfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed