How to cook Filipino Fish Chuletas
- 1 whole dalag* (apahap**, Iapu-Iapu***, and other fleshy fish), about 2 to 2 1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoon calamansi (Filipino lime) juice
- 1 tablespoon patis (fish sauce)
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooking il for frying
- Tomato slices, to garnish
- Debone the fish and slice in desirable pieces.
- Marinate in a mixture of pepper, fish sauce, and calamansi juice.
- Dip each piece of fish meat in a well beaten eggs and fry.
- Arrange the Fish Chuletas on a serving platter and garnish with tomato slices.
The Filipino Fish Chuletas recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
(mudfish) also known as: blackfish, grindle, cypress bass, or bowfin.
, a kind of Filipino fish similar to sea bass.
***In the Philippines, the grouper is commonly known as Lapu-Lapu
This recipe for Filipino Fish Chuletas serves/makes: 4
The Filipino Fish Chuletas recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Mudfish/Dalag
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed