How to cook Filipino Fish with Pineapple Sauce
- 2 fish (tuna or salmon) fillets or steaks, about 6 to 8 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 can pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Cooking oil for frying
- Marinate the fish in soy sauce and vinegar for 30 minutes. Fry in cooking oil the fish and save in a platter.
- Prepare sauce by melting the butter in a pan, then add the flour, pineapple juice, and pineapple chunks.
- When hot, pour the well beaten eggs, stirring constantly, until thick sauce is made.
- Season with salt to taste, then pour pineapple sauce over the fried fish and serve.
The Filipino Fish with Pineapple Sauce recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Filipino Fish with Pineapple Sauce serves/makes: 2
The Filipino Fish with Pineapple Sauce recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed