2 - 3 servings
How to cook Filipino Fried Roe (Isda-Hihud)
- 1/2 pound tuna or any other edible fish roe
- 1 tablespoon lemon or calamansi juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Slice the roe into bite size the aprinkle with lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil then fry it until cooked.
- Serve the Filipino Fried Roe (Isda-Hihud)hot with steamed white rice.
The Filipino Fried Roe (Isda-Hihud)
recipe so quick, easy to cook and so good!
Roe or hard roe - is the eggs of female fish, enclosed in an ovarian membrane. Roe of some fish species is considered a great delicacy, the most famous being sturgeon roe. The processed salted roe of sturgeons is called caviar.
The Filipino name for fish roe is Hihud
This recipe for Filipino Fried Roe (Isda-Hihud) serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Filipino Fried Roe (Isda-Hihud) recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed