How to cook Filipino Frog with Sotanghon Noodles
- 1 cup frog legs
- 1 package sotanghon (bean-thread noodles, sold in Oriental food stores)
- 1 clove garlic; crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Fish sauce (patis), to taste
- Enough water to cover
- Cooking oil
- Soak the sotanghon in water and cut according to desired lengths.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomato. Add the frog legs and season with little fish sauce to taste.
- Stir fry for a while, then add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil.
- When frog is tender and done, add the sotanghon noodles. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Simmer until done.
The Filipino Frog with Sotanghon Noodles recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Filipino Frog with Sotanghon Noodles serves/makes: 4
The Filipino Frog with Sotanghon Noodles recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered