How to cook Filipino Garlic Crayfish
- 1 pound crayfish
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon or calamansi juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring onion chopped (for garnishing)
- Saute the garlic until brownish then add the crayfish, cover and simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the lemon or calamansi juice, salt and pepper to taste, then simmer over low heat stirring every now and then until done.
- Sprinkle with spring onion then serve the Filipino Garlic Crayfish hot.
The Filipino Garlic Crayfish
recipe easy to cook and so good!
Crawfish, Crayfish or Crawdads are freshwater crustaceans resembling small lobsters, to which they are related in same family.
Have you tried eating crayfish? For me it is yummier than the shrimps, it is so juicy and really nice.
This recipe for Filipino Garlic Crayfish serves/makes: 2 servings
The Filipino Garlic Crayfish recipe and pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crayfish
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew