4 - 6
How to cook Filipino Pansit
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 pound pork, cubed
- 1 pkg noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Roasted peanuts, ground
- 2 fried eggs, cut in thin strips
- Lemon slices
- Finely chopped green onions
- Cook noodles. Drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add garlic. Cook for a few minutes. Remove garlic.
- Add onion. Cook until soft.
- Add pork. Cook until meat is tender.
- Add shrimp when pork is half cooked.
- Add tomatoes. Heat thoroughly.
- When ready to serve, place noodles in center of platter. Arrange meat, shrimp and tomato mixture around noodles.
- Garnish the Filipino Pansit with peanuts, eggs, lemon, and onion.
The Filipino Pansit recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
is the term for noodles in Filipino cuisine. Noodles were introduced into the Philippines by the Chinese and have since been adopted into local cuisine.
This recipe for Filipino Pansit serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Filipino Pansit recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta