How to cook Filipino Seafood Delight Noodles
- 1/2 pound shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 mud crab
- 3 crab sticks,cut into halves
- 2 packets instant noodles, boiled and drained (do not include the flavoring)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup spring onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the garlic and onion then add the crab, simmer until it is cooked then remove it.
- Add the shrimps and simmer until half cooked, then add the crab sticks and soy sauce then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the water, salt and pepper then bring to a boil over high heat, then add the noodles and stir until well-mixed then turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle with spring onion, arrange in a platter and do not forget to put the crab.
- Serve the Filipino Seafood Delight Noodles hot.
Seafood Delight Noodles
- Filipino chow mein. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Filipino Seafood Delight Noodles serves/makes: 4 servings
The Filipino Seafood Delight Noodles recipe pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pasta