How to cook Filipino Shrimp Alfredo
- 1 pound medium shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 box (1 pound) fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup pepperoni sausage*, chopped
- 1 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (15 - 16 ounces) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook fettuccine pasta according to package directions, drain and let it cool under running tap water.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet or frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter; add shrimps and garlic. Cook and stir over medium high heat until shrimps turn pink.
- Cook stirring occasionally. Stir in pepperoni and tomatoes; cook in 2 minutes. Add Alfredo sauce; heat through.
- In a large bowl combine fettuccine pasta shrimp mixture; transfer to 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve the Filipino Shrimp Alfredo hot.
The Filipino Shrimp Alfredo
recipe easy to cook and so good!
is an Italian cuisine but could be a best alternative to our pansit if you want something for a change. This is very easy to prepare and the ingredients are easy to find at your local supermarkets.
, also known as pepperoni sausage
, is an American variety of salami, usually made from cured pork or beef.
This recipe for Filipino Shrimp Alfredo serves/makes: 4 servings
The Filipino Shrimp Alfredo recipe and pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta