How to cook Filipino Sinalab na Dalag (Grilled Mudfish)
- 1 whole mudfish (dalag), about 2 to 2 1/2 pounds
- 2 lemons
- 2 tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Clean the fish by removing all the entrails.
- Grill over live charcoal until fish is done.
- Scrap the skin removing the black residue.
- Place in a platter, rub with seasoning salt, then squeeze the sliced lemon over the fish.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes.
The Filipino Sinalab na Dalag (Grilled Mudfish) recipe easy to prepare and so good!
Mudfish (dalag) also known as: blackfish, grindle, cypress bass, or bowfin.
This recipe for Filipino Sinalab na Dalag (Grilled Mudfish) serves/makes: 4
The Filipino Sinalab na Dalag (Grilled Mudfish) recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Mudfish/Dalag
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled