How to cook Filipino Tulia Omelet (Torta)
- 1 cup clams (tulia or tulya), shelled
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for frying
- Saute garlic, tomato, and onion, then add the tulia. Season with salt to taste.
- Remove from fire and mix well with the beaten eggs.
- Pour the tulia-egg mixture in the frying pan and cook until golden brown.
- Serve the Filipino Tulia Omelet (Torta) with tomato catchup.
The Filipino Tulia Omelet (Torta) recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Filipino Tulia Omelet (Torta) serves/makes: 4
The Filipino Tulia Omelet (Torta) recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed