How to cook Finkenwerder Fried Plaice
- 4 whole small plaice
- 4 ounces bacon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Fry diced bacon until golden brown.
- Remove bacon, leave grease in frying pan.
- Salt plaice and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Fry the plaice in the bacon grease.
- Add fried bacon pieces, heat, and serve hot (1 fried plaice per person).
Finkenwerder is a quarter of Hamburg, Germany in the borough Hamburg-Mitte.
The Finkenwerder Fried Plaice is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Finkenwerder Fried Plaice serves/makes: 4
The Finkenwerder Fried Plaice recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed