How to cook Fish, Broccoli and Potato Cutlets
- 5 steamed flounder fillets (or any white fish)
- 3-4 medium potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 1 cup of broccoli steamed and chopped fine
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional)1/2 teaspoon garam masala (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl, combine all the above ingredients, except for the breadcrumbs.
- Mix it all very well together and mash it with your hands till everything is very well combined.
- Take a small amount of the fish mixture and shape it into a patty.
- Coat the patty with panko breadcrumbs.
- Make patties using all the fish mixture and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet.
- Add 4-5 fish cutlets in the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until it is browned and has a slightly crisp crust.
- Serve the Fish, Broccoli and Potato Cutlets hot with ketchup or mint chutney.
The Fish, Broccoli and Potato Cutlets
is a really easy and healthy fish recipe that the kids love. These cutlets freeze really well, so make lots if you want leftovers - as they disappear fast!
This recipe for Fish, Broccoli and Potato Cutlets serves/makes: 6 servings
The Fish, Broccoli and Potato Cutlets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried