4 - 6
How to cook Fish Salad with Beans
- 2 cans of fish preserved
- 1/2 cup red beans
- 1/2 cup white beans
- 1 cup green peas, canned
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 eggs
- Parsley greens leafs
- Soak the beans in cool water for 6-8 hours, then put in hot water and cook until soft, without adding salt.
- Cut the fish into pieces.
- Hard boil eggs and cut into circles.
- Arrange the eggs on a platter, put the two-colored beans over, put the fish over the beans.
- Sprinkle with chopped garlic, green peas, dress with the fish juice from the can.
- Top the Fish Salad with Beans with greens.
The Fish Salad with Beans is a very affordable dish. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
This recipe for Fish Salad with Beans serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Fish Salad with Beans recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Salad