How to cook Fish Steamed with Lemon
- 1 pound fresh fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Fresh-cracked black pepper
- Thin lemon slices
- Place the fish in a steaming bowl, and add the soy along with a bit of black pepper.
- Top with several slices, very thin slices, of lemon.
- Steam for about 20 minutes.
The Fish Steamed with Lemon recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Fish Steamed with Lemon serves/makes: 4
The Fish Steamed with Lemon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Steamed