3 - 4
How to cook Fish Surprise (Haddock and Pasta Casserole)
- 1 pound haddock fillet, whole or divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- Angel Hair pasta
- 1 package fresh spinach, cooked (or frozen, thawed and drained)
- 1 can Cream of Cheese soup
- 1 can Cream of Shrimp soup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute onion in olive oil, than place in an 8x8-inch casserole dish.
- Cook pasta and drain. Add to onions in casserole.
- Place spinach on top of the pasta, followed by the haddock fillet.
- Mix soups together and pour over the spinach and haddock.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes in a 350°F (180°C) oven. Season to taste and serve.
The Fish Surprise (Haddock and Pasta Casserole) recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Fish Surprise (Haddock and Pasta Casserole) serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Fish Surprise (Haddock and Pasta Casserole) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked