How to cook Fish Tacos with Spicy Hummus Slaw
- 2 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each), sliced into one-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Chile Margarita spice blend
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Supremely Spicy Sabra Hummus
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon granulated cilantro
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Radishes, sliced
- Heat vegetable oil and season fish with spices. Cook fish on both sides (about 5 minutes total). Set aside.
- To make slaw: mix cabbage, red onion, hummus, mayonnaise, cilantro, and vinegar. Season to taste.
- Assemble tacos by placing slaw over warm tortillas, topping with thinly sliced fresh radishes.
- Bon appetit!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
These Fish Tacos with Spicy Hummus Slaw are life changing - sweet, savory and packed with delicious veggie fusion guacamole!
This recipe for Fish Tacos with Spicy Hummus Slaw serves/makes: 6 tacos
The Fish Tacos with Spicy Hummus Slaw recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Sandwich