How to cook Fish and Pasta Chowder
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can ready to serve chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounces) package frozen pasta and vegetables with garlic seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- Reserved 2 servings (broiled haddocks, cod or pollock fillets) from the recipe Broiled Fish with Salsa Verde, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- In large saucepan, combine broth and frozen vegetables with pasta. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in milk and cooked fish; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until throughly heated.
The Fish and Pasta Chowder recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Fish and Pasta Chowder serves/makes: 4
The Fish and Pasta Chowder recipe is adopted from The Easy Weekend Meals - Sept 1997.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew