4 - 6 servings
How to cook Fish and Spinach Salad
- 1 pound fish fillets (walleye or perch)
- 6 ounces fresh spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (16 ounces) chilled and drained bean sprouts
- 1 stalk celery, cut diagonally
- 4 large scallions sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Poach or steam fish.
- Prepare ginger dressing by pouring all dressing ingredients in jar and shaking well.
- Makes 3/4 cup dressing.
- Cool and break fish into bite-size pieces.
- Pour dressing over fish, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
The Fish and Spinach Salad is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fish and Spinach Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Fish and Spinach Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Salad