How to cook Fish and Vegetables with Pesto Baked in Foil
- 4 orange roughy or red snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup purchased pesto
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 16 asparagus spears, each trimmed to 4-inch length
- 10 ounces plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 yellow crookneck squash, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Blend pesto, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
- Arrange four 12x12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil on work surface. Place 1 fish fillet in center of each. Sprinkle fish lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread each fillet with 1 tablespoon pesto mixture. Top each fillet with asparagus, tomatoes and squash, then dollop with remaining pesto mixture. Fold sides of foil over fish and vegetables, covering completely; seal packets closed.
- Using long spatula, transfer foil packets to large baking sheet.
- Bake until fish is just opaque in center and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 25 minutes.
The Fish and Vegetables with Pesto Baked in Foil recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Fish and Vegetables with Pesto Baked in Foil serves/makes: 4
The Fish and Vegetables with Pesto Baked in Foil recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - December 1999.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked