How to cook Fish with Garlic and Green Pepper
- 1 orange roughy or any firm, white-fleshed fish fillet (about 6 ounces)
- Cooking parchment paper
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or butter
- 3 slices green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tear off a piece of parchment paper that is about 18 inches long. Fold in half, and cut into a heart shape, using the full size of the paper.
- Lightly saute the fish fillet in the butter or oil. Place it on one side of the heart-shaped paper, and lightly butter the opposite side of the heart.
- Top the fish with the garlic and green pepper. Add salt and pepper, and fold the paper heart around the fish by folding one flap over on the other and then bending and folding the paper so as to seal the outer edge of the heart.
- Place on a baking sheet, and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the paper is lightly browned. Serve in the paper.
The Fish with Garlic and Green Pepper recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Fish with Garlic and Green Pepper serves/makes: 1
The Fish with Garlic and Green Pepper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked