How to cook Flounder Almondine
- 2 flounder fillets, about 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided use
- Small handful sliced almonds
- Squirt of fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons amaretto
- Dust the flounder fillets with flour, sauté in 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Drain butter and add 4 tablespoons fresh butter, the almonds, a squirt of lemon and the amaretto.
- Cover to allow liquids to melt together, baste a few times.
- Serve the Flounder Almondine hot.
The Flounder Almondine recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Flounder Almondine serves/makes: 2 servings
The Flounder Almondine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed