How to cook Flounder Fillets Neapolitan
- 4 flounder or sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- All-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 6 ounces Mozzarella, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- Dredge fillets in flour, dip in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Saute in olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Arrange in buttered baking dish, cover with tomato sauce, sprinkle with oregano and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts.
The Flounder Fillets Neapolitan recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Flounder Fillets Neapolitan serves/makes: 4
The Flounder Fillets Neapolitan recipe is adopted from the Polly-O Cooking with Cheese Recipe Book - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled