How to cook Flounder Parmesan
- 4 flounder fillets, about 4 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Arrange the flounder fillets in microwave-safe baking dish with thickest portions to outside.
- Mix sour cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, onion, salt, and hot pepper sauce; spread on fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100% power) for 5-7 minutes until done.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Leave to rest for 3 minutes and serve.
The Flounder Parmesan recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Flounder Parmesan serves/makes: 4 servings
The Flounder Parmesan recipe is adopted from Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Microwave