4 - 6
How to cook French Bistro Half Shell Mussels
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen half shell mussels
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 pinch black pepper
- In a saucepan, bring the wine and garlic to a boil.
- Add the broth, butter, parsley and pepper and bring to a second boil.
- Add the mussels and bring to a final boil.
- Serve with lots of French bread.
The French Bistro Half Shell Mussels recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for French Bistro Half Shell Mussels serves/makes: 4 - 6
The French Bistro Half Shell Mussels recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered