How to cook French Fried Frog Legs
- 24 frog legs
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 quart buttermilk
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg dash of hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 4 cups seasoned yellow corn flour
- 1 (10 ounces) bottle of beer
- 2 cups oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Place frog legs in large bowl and pour buttermilk over them (this is a tenderizer). Allow to sit for one hour at room temperature.
- In another bowl combine egg, mustard and beer. Beat with whisk until well blended. Add salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire and hot sauce to taste.
- Preheat oil to 375°F. Place corn flour in paper bag.
- Take frog legs out of buttermilk and coat with beer batter.
- Put frog legs into paper bag with corn flour and shake vigorously to coat frog legs.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown
- Serve the French Fried Frog Legs with cocktail or tartar sauce.
The French Fried Frog Legs recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for French Fried Frog Legs serves/makes: 12 servings
The French Fried Frog Legs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried