How to cook French Garlic Scallops
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Sprigs of parsley for garnish (optional)
- Wash scallops and pat dry.
- Put flour in a shallow bowl roll scallops in flour.
- Heat olive oil and butter over medium low heat add scallops and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- After about 2 minutes of cooking, stir in the minced garlic.
- When done, stir in parsley and serve scallops with lemon wedges.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve the French Garlic Scallops with pasta or rice.
This recipe for French Garlic Scallops serves/makes: 4
The French Garlic Scallops recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed