How to cook French Salad with Mussel Meat
- 12 ounces cooked mussel meat
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed chilies or Tabasco sauce
- 4 cups finely shredded crisp iceberg lettuce
- Tomato wedges and cucumber slices, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce for a minimum of 2 hours prior to serving.
- Place lettuce on top of a plate and top with the mixture and garnish with tomato wedges and cucumber slices.
The French Salad with Mussel Meat recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for French Salad with Mussel Meat serves/makes: 4
The French Salad with Mussel Meat recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Salad