How to cook French Steamed Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 large enough garlic cloves
- 1 lettuce head
- Insert garlic cloves into salmon fillets generously salt and pepper.
- Delicately break-up lettuce leaves soften lettuce leaves into hot, boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Roll salmon fillets into softened lettuce leaves.
- Steam stuffed lettuce leaves for 5 minutes and serve.
Steaming is recommended for low fat diets.
This recipe for French Steamed Salmon serves/makes: 4
The French Steamed Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Steamed