How to cook Friday's Tuna with Sauce
- 1 can tuna fish, flaked
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chicken broth concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 1 can peas
- Toasts or pastry shells
- In a casserole, melt butter.
- Mix in flour and chicken broth concentrate.
- Whip in milk.
- Stir constantly to get a nice white sauce.
- Mix in tuna fish and peas.
- Serve over toasts or into pastry shells.
The Friday's Tuna with Sauce is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Friday's Tuna with Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Friday's Tuna with Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked