How to cook Fried Bream Alla Caprese
- 2 whole sea bream (or trout, sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut into 2 pieces each
- 20 small balls of mozzarella, cut into 2 pieces each
- Juice from 1 lime or lemon
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable or olive oil
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Fry the fish until golden brown for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add the tomatoes to the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add the mozzarella then add a little salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the Fried Bream Alla Caprese hot with pasta or steamed white rice.
The Fried Bream Alla Caprese
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
is the style of Capri, meaning made with tomato, basil, olive oil and mozzarella cheese.
This recipe for Fried Bream Alla Caprese serves/makes: 2 servings
The Fried Bream Alla Caprese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed