How to cook Fried Catfish Fillets with Potatoes
- 6 catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- Salt pepper to taste
- 3 potatoes
- In large mixing bowl, combine beer, flour, egg and a pinch of salt; mix well.
- Dip fillets in batter one at a time, let excess drain.
- In heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Fry fillets; drain and set aside.
- Peel and chop potatoes; add to remaining batter, along with pepper to taste. Drain with slotted spoon.
- Fry potatoes until light brown.
- Serve the Fried Catfish Fillets with fried potatoes hot.
The Fried Catfish Fillets with Potatoes recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fried Catfish Fillets with Potatoes serves/makes: 6 serving
The Fried Catfish Fillets with Potatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed