How to cook Fried Frog Legs in Bread Crumbs
- 12 pair or 24 single frozen frog legs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 bunch of parsley (chopped)
- Juice from half of lemon
- 1/2 pound lard
- 5 ounces bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces flour
- Parsley and sliced lemon for garnish
- Thaw frog legs until completely thawed.
- Mix together oil, salt, black pepper, parsley and lemon juice. Roll frog legs in mixture and let set for a little while.
- While frog legs are pickling heat lard in deep skillet.
- Mix together bread crumbs, eggs, and flour and roll frog legs in this mixture.
- Fry in hot lard until a golden brown.
- Garnish the Fried Frog Legs with parsley and slices of lemon.
The Fried Frog Legs in Bread Crumbs recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Frog Legs in Bread Crumbs serves/makes: 12 servings
The Fried Frog Legs in Bread Crumbs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed