How to cook Fried Frog Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce
- 4 frog legs, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Cooking oil for frying
- Garlic Butter Sauce (see the recipe below)
Garlic Butter Sauce Ingredients:
- Rinse frog legs and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Toss frog legs in mixture to fully coat and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Dip frog legs in beaten egg then toss in cornstarch until completely coated, shaking off excess.
- In a skillet, heat about 1 inch of oil over medium heat.
- Fry frog legs, turning once or twice, for about 4 - 6 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- To serve, pour garlic butter sauce over Fried Frog Legs.
How to cook Garlic Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds or until limp and fragrant.
- Add cayenne powder and season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat and stir in spring onions..
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
In this Fried Frog Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce recipe, frog legs are dredged in flour, fried until crisp and tossed in garlic butter sauce.
The Fried Frog Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Frog Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce serves/makes: 4 servings
The Fried Frog Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce recipe and pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried