How to cook Fried Frog Legs with Lemon-Garlic Sauce
- 8 pair frog legs (cleaned and thawed)
- 2-3 tablespoons flour for dredging
- 10 tablespoons butter (about 5 ounces)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- 5-6 sprigs parsley, finely chopped, for garnish
- Rinse the frog legs and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan, over medium heat.
- Add half of the legs (4 pair) and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the fried frog legs to a warm serving plate.
- Clean the pan and repeat the frying procedure with the remaining legs.
- Set aside and keep the fried frog legs warm.
- Clean the pan again, heat the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter and fry chopped garlic for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove the pan from the heat, pour in lemon juice and add salt to taste.
- Pour the lemon-garlic sauce over the serving plate with fried frog legs and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and mashed potatoes as a side dish.
The Fried Frog Legs
with Lemon-Garlic Sauce recipe very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Fried Frog Legs with Lemon-Garlic Sauce serves/makes: 4 servings
The Fried Frog Legs with Lemon-Garlic Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from Eduard Makarov.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed