3 - 4 servings (usually 2 per person)
How to cook Fried Gray Mullet with Onion
- 6-8 fresh whole gray mullet, about 4 ounces each (cleaned and gutted, with head on)
- 2 medium onions, cut into half rings
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Seasoning for fish to taste
- Flour for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and seasoning for fish.
- Roll the fish in flour then fry with olive oil, over medium heat, on one side until golden brown.
- Flip the fish over and lay on top the sliced onions.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and simmer until onions turn transparent, for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the fried mullet to a diner plates and top with cooked onions.
- Garnish with fresh greens and serve immediately.
The Fried Gray Mullet
with Onion recipe very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Fried Gray Mullet with Onion serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings (usually 2 per person)
The Fried Gray Mullet with Onion recipe and the pictures are adopted from Eduard Makarov.Fried Gray Mullet with Onion
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed