How to cook Fried Hake Fillets in Cheese Batter
- 1 pound hake fillets (or any salt water white-fleshed fish fillets), cut into portion size
- 3 ounces semi-hard cheese (such as Cheddar), grated on a coarse grater
- 2-3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- To prepare the cheese batter: mix grated cheese with beaten eggs; season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Preheat olive oil in a skillet.
- Roll each piece of fish in flour then dip in batter.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes or boiled potatoes and fresh vegetable salad of your choice.
The Fried Hake Fillets in Cheese Batter
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Hake Fillets in Cheese Batter serves/makes: 4 servings
The Fried Hake Fillets in Cheese Batter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed