How to cook Fried Marinated Hoki with Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds hoki (blue hake) fillets, cut into middle size chunks
- 1-2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flour for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- 12-15 new potatoes for serving
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed in a mortar or in a garlic press
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To prepare marinade: combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Place the fish chunks in the marinade for several hours.
- Before frying dry the fish with paper towel.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
- Roll the fish chunks in flour, dip in egg and fry in a well heated pan with olive oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Boil the new potatoes and roast in olive oil until they have a golden-brown color, a remarkably crisp crust.
- Serve the Fried Marinated Hoki hot with roasted new potatoes and fresh vegetable salad.
The Fried Marinated Hoki with Potatoes
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Marinated Hoki with Potatoes serves/makes: 6 servings
The Fried Marinated Hoki with Potatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed