4 - 6 servings
How to cook Fried Pollock Fillets with Green Sauce
- 4 - 6 pollock fillets (about 6 ounces each), thawed if frozen
- Salt to taste
- Flour for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Season the fillets with salt; drizzle with vinegar and let stand for at least for 30 minutes.
- Pat dry the marinated fish with paper towels. Roll in flour and fry in hot olive oil.
- Remove the fried fillets; set a side and keep warm.
- Put the chopped parsley in the same frying pan; add black pepper and a little vinegar.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove the sauce from heat and cool.
- Place the fried fish on a serving plate and pour the green sauce over it.
- Serve the Fried Pollock Fillets with Green Sauce with boiled potatoes.
The Fried Pollock Fillets with Green Sauce
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Pollock Fillets with Green Sauce serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Fried Pollock Fillets with Green Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered