How to cook Fried Pollock with Curry Powder
- 2 large pollock bodies (cleaned, without head and tail), cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Curry powder to taste
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt to taste
- Flour for breading
- Oil for frying
- Dip each piece of pollock in soy sauce.
- Sprinkle with curry seasoning, then dip each piece of fish into beaten egg and roll them in flour.
- In a large skillet heat oil and fry pollock, over medium heat, until golden brown on both sides.
- Season the fish with salt before turning, but not too much, because we use soy sauce.
- Serve the fried pollock with mashed potatoes, boiled rice or pasta and fresh vegetable salad.
The Fried Pollock
with Curry Powder is a very affordable dish. This recipe is quick, trouble-free and delicious unusual combination of fried pollock, soy sauce, and curry powder.
This recipe for Fried Pollock with Curry Powder serves/makes: 4 servings
The Fried Pollock with Curry Powder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed