5 - 6 servings
How to cook Fried Red Snapper with Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- For Fried Fish:
- 2 whole (about 2-pound each) red snapper, cleaned
- Breadcrumbs for breading
- Oil for frying
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- For Garlic Yogurt Sauce:
- 3/4 - 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Cut fish into 1-inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Generously cover each piece of fish with the breadcrumbs.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry fish for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish is nice and golden brown.
- Do not overcook fish, otherwise it will not be as juicy and tasty.
- To prepare the Garlic Yogurt sauce combine all sauce ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Serve the fried red snapper hot with garlic yogurt sauce, lemon wedges and side dishes of your choice.
Total time: about 25 mins
The Fried Red Snapper
with Garlic Yogurt Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Red Snapper with Garlic Yogurt Sauce serves/makes: 5 - 6 servings
The Fried Red Snapper with Garlic Yogurt Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed