2 - 3 servings
How to cook Fried Seasoned Walleye Fillets
- 3/4 pound fresh walleye fillets
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup crushed Italian seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Place fish in a small bowl with milk.
- Stir to coat and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. In another bowl mix egg and water.
- Drain milk and add egg wash to the fillets.
- Chill for 15 minutes then drain and dredge the fillets in the crushed croutons.
- Fry the fillets in oil/butter mixture at a medium heat for 3-4 minutes (or until golden), turning once.
- Serve the Fried Seasoned Walleye Fillets hot with lemon wedges.
The Fried Seasoned Walleye Fillets is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fried Seasoned Walleye Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Fried Seasoned Walleye Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed