How to cook Fried Shark
- 1 pound fresh shark
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 drop hot sauce
- Dash Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- Remove all dark meat from the shark.
- Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine hot sauce, egg, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Old Bay seasoning, mustard, mayonnaise, parsley flakes and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Dip shark cubes in mixture then coat with bread crumbs.
- Pan fry or deep fry 5 - 7 minutes.
The Fried Shark recipe a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 10 minutes.
For a better taste put the shark fillets or steaks in milk or buttermilk and soak overnight. That will draw out any unpleasantness.
This recipe for Fried Shark serves/makes: 3
The Fried Shark recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed