How to cook Fried Shark Steak with Mushrooms
- 1 shark steak (about 1/2 pound )
- 3 ounces wild noble mushrooms or portobello, cut unto chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut unto stripes
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon (depending of size)
- 2 ounces cheese, shredded
- 1/4 bunch dill, finely chopped
- Wash the shark steak and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper: drizzle with lemon juice. Let stand for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile stir fry mushrooms, onion and sweet pepper in olive oil.
- Fry the marinated steak on a grill pan, greased with olive oil.
- Grease a grill pan with olive oil. Fry the marinated steak over high heat until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese and continue to cook until it is melted through.
- Transfer the fried steak on a serving plate. Then top with the hot cooked mushroom-vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining half of cheese and chopped dill. (If the mushroom-vegetable mixture is not hot enough, put in a microwave oven and warm up until the cheese is melted through.)
- The Fried Shark Steak with Mushrooms not needed a side dish only a fresh vegetable salad on your choice.
The Fried Shark Steak with Mushrooms
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Shark Steak with Mushrooms serves/makes: 2 servings
The Fried Shark Steak with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed