How to cook Fried Squid
- Squid pieces
- Oil for frying
- Lemon juice
- Beaten egg
- Garlic butter
- Heat oil
- Well clean squid pieces dip into lemon juice.
- Wipe squid pieces dry.
- Flour squid pieces dip into beaten egg, then into breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil, until golden.
- Do not over fry or squid will be tough.
- Serve, along with garlic butter.
The Fried Squid recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed