How to cook Fried Swordfish in Batter with Oranges
- 1 pound swordfish fillet
- 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- Italiano seasoning (thyme, rosemary, sage and other aromatic herbs) to taste
- Onion salt to taste
- To prepare batter: mix in a blender the flour, eggs, mayonnaise, milk and seasonings.
- Wash the fish fillet and cut into portion pieces, roll in flour, put in a deep bowl and pour all the batter over the fillets. Let stand for 5 minutes. Then fry on both sides for 7-10 minutes, or until done.
- Lay the fried fish onto paper towel to drain off excess fat.
- Wash spinach and dry. Cut and fry in a pan for 3-5 minutes, or until done.
- Peel orange. Using a knife, cut the segments out leaving the membrane behind.
- Sprinkle with sugar and fry in a hot pan 2-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the fish on a serving plate and pour the sauce from the pah in which the orange frying.
- Serve the Fried Swordfish in Batter with Oranges hot with spinach.
The Fried Swordfish in Batter with Oranges
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Fried Swordfish in Batter with Oranges serves/makes: 4 servings
The Fried Swordfish in Batter with Oranges recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed