4 - 6
How to cook Fried Tilapia
- 4-6 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon dried, crushed basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Heat iron skillet on high 5 minutes.
- Mix all seasonings in a bowl.
- Dip tilapia fillets in melted butter and coat with seasonings.
- Place tilapia fillets in hot skillet and fry 2 minutes on each side.
The Fried Tilapia is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fried Tilapia serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Fried Tilapia recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed