4 - 6
How to cook Fried Tilapia with Parsley
- 4-6 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 4 teaspoons peanut oil
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper.
- Dust portions lightly with flour.
- Fry the fish in peanut oil until they are nicely browned and cooked all the way through (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- When done, remove tilapia, drain oil, add lemon juice, butter and parsley.
- Whisk to blend. Pour over the fried tilapia and serve.
This recipe for Fried Tilapia with Parsley serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Fried Tilapia with Parsley recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed